Student Services

School Counsellors:

  • Ms. Lockhart for grades 9 - 12
  • Ms. Gray (Monday,Wednesday & Thursday)

Personal, academic and career counselling


Appointments: Stop by the counselling centre to make an appointment for personal, academic and career counselling.

Course Information:



  • Transcript Requests


    The universities in Nova Scotia (for example, St. Mary’s, St. FX, Acadia, NSCC, Dalhousie, Mount Saint Vincent, Cape Breton University) can now directly pull your final transcript through the “My Transcript System”. They will need your student ID number which can be found on the transcript included with your diploma, report card or ID card.   Therefore, unless they specifically ask you to send a transcript, you should not need to request one.


    There is a form in the office that can be picked up if you require a transcript for a school outside of the province, for a school that is not a part of the “My Transcript System“  or for any scholarships or bursaries. The $5.00 fee is waived for all graduates for the first year after graduation. Please note, official transcripts cannot be mailed or e-mailed to the graduate, only to the post-secondary school or to the institution issuing the bursary or scholarship. Each graduate will receive a student copy of their final transcript with their diploma.






6125 Highway One
Cambridge, Nova Scotia, Canada
B0P 1G0
Phone: (902) 538-4700
Fax: (902) 538-4711