Notices to Parents/Students Regarding School Closure Due to Covid-19

Transcript Requests

For students attending universities in Nova Scotia or NSCC, you can provide your student ID number (found on report cards, in your portal and on IDs) to the institution and they can retrieve your transcript.


If you are attending a university outside of Nova Scotia, please complete the Transcript Request Form found under the Documents & Newsletters Tab above and submit it to ck@avrce.ca. The $5 fee is waived until further notice.


Current students, if you require an InProgress Transcript for a scholarship or bursary we can send it directly to the scholarship committee or we can e-mail you one to your gnspes account. Please request via ck@avrce.ca, request needs to come from your gnspes e-mail account.



We would like to acknowledge that we are in Mi’kmaki, the ancestral territory

of the Mi’kmaq people.




Click HERE for the new Provincial Attendance and Engagement Policy

Click Here for Parent Portal

How to sign up for the Parent Portal quick reference guide

How to sign up for the Student Portal quick reference guide

Grade 9-12 Parents may pick up their Parent Portal Letter with Passwords in the office.