BUS QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL 679-1418
Click Here for Parent Portal
Click Here for In School Parent Portal Video Demonstration
Grade 5 Transition Plan
TUESDAY, MAY 21st, 2013 - DAY 1
Congratulations to Duncan MacDougall on winning a Bronze Medal, along with two Entrance Scholarships to the University of Western Ontario and Ottawa, at the National Science Fair in Alberta! Duncan represented our school very well!
Environment Group meeting at lunch today in Mr. MacQuarrie's room.
If you are interested in an opportunity to travel to Ottawa and participate in Encounters with Canada next year, there will be a meeting at recess in Mr. Milne's room.
Students interested in Nova Scotia Sea School, check the information in the Guidance Office.
There are many new scholarships! Apply and get free money for school next year!
For summer employment opportunities, see Mrs. Braun in Student Services or check out this website: http://clean.ns.ca/programs/community-engagement/nova-scotia-youth-conservation-corps-2/job-opportunities
REMINDER - Just a gentle reminder to all Grade 12 students that if you have not already done so, you need to inform your homeroom teacher of your height so that a grad gown can be ordered for you.
MIDDLE SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
1. Reminder to Grade 7 & 8 students of the Orientation Dance this Thursday, May 23rd from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Cost is $5.
1. Attention all Throwers! There will be practice after school today for all throwers who have qualified for Regionals.
2. Reminder that there is Track & Field practice today and tomorrow after school. Check the Regional list in the Senior or Junior Gym to see if you are supposed to be there!
3. Softball practice today at 3:30 p.m. Reminder of the team photos on Wednesday before the game.
4. Good luck to both Rugby teams as they host playoffs here today. The girls play Avon View B at 4:30 p.m. and the boys play Kings Edgehill B at 5:30 p.m. Go, Gators, go!
5. Athletic Banquet tickets are available to be picked up from Mr. Boutilier. All student athletes and coaches receive one ticket. Extra tickets can be purchased in the office at a cost of $10.
6. Basketball Intramural playoff schedule is posted. Only team members posted may participate in playoffs.
MUSIC DEPARTMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
1. Concert Band rehearsal Wednesday morning; Jazz Band rehearsal after school.