BUS QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL 679-1418
Click Here for Parent Portal
How to sign up for the Parent Portal quick reference guide
How to sign up for the Student Portal quick reference guide
Grade 9-12 Parents may pick up their Parent Portal Letter with Passwords in the office
CENTRAL KINGS SCENT POLICY
We have a student in our school with a SERIOUS REACTION to scented
students will be required to respect the AVRSB policy of students not bringing
or wearing scented products
scented roll-on type deodorant is ok
spray, perfume, etc is not ok
products should be lightly scented and applied at home before you come to
will be immediate consequences should students violate the policy
deliberate violations will be treated as an assault and will result in at least
a 5 day suspension
OCTOBER 30th, 2014
The Senior Girls Volleyball Team is having a bake sale on Monday during Junior Lunch, Senior Recess and Senior Lunch.
Beyond Borders meeting at lunch today in Mrs. Pick's room.
Cupcake sale tomorrow at Middle School and Senior Lunches to raise funds for the SPCA!
Beginning October 1st and continuing each Wednesday, the Cambridge Baptist Church is offering a free lunch to students who wish to come. You do need to have your permission to leave property form signed.
MIDDLE LEVEL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
1. Dance, TONIGHT, October 30th, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
2. Art competition for Remembrance Day.
3. Dress up in Halloween costumes on October 31st to win prizes in your grade level.
1. Middle Level Boys and Girls Soccer players are reminded to return their clean uniforms to Ms. Totten asap!
2. Middle Level Boys and Girls Basketball gets underway next week with the boys practicing from 3:30-5 p.m. on Monday and Wednesday, and the girls practicing from 3:30-5 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday. All students in Grades 6-8 interested in playing are to be changed and ready to go on their respective days.
1. Senior Girls Soccer Team advance to the Provincial Championships at Northumberland High in Westville this Friday and Saturday.
2. All Senior Boys Soccer players ar asked to return their clean soccer jerseys to Ms. Hyson asap.
Please look at the student services link on the right hand side of this home page for important information on graduation requirements, scholarships and career planning.
Grads, please check the following To-Do list for a smooth graduation. ClLICK HERE
Post-Secondary Open House Dates:
Cape Breton University- anytime, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Holland College- Nov.15, Feb 7 (register online)
St. Mary’s University-Nov.15 (CK Tour Oct 27 or 29 – to be confirmed)
St. Thomas University- Sat., Nov.17
University of New Brunswick- Nov.5, Dec.3
MUSIC DEPARTMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
1. Men's Sectional Monday at lunch
2. Choir Sectional Tuesday at lunch
3. Grade 9 Sax Sectional at lunch today - bring your lunch!
4. Senior Band Trumpet Sectional tomorow morning at 7:40.
5. Senior Band Bottle Drive this Saturday, November 1st
Concert Band Mondays @ 7:40
Stage Band Tuesdays @ 7:40
Concert Band Wednesdays @ 7:40
Choir Thursdays @ 7:40